|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
Battle of Los Angeles is the seventh episode of Season 9 of Ghost Adventures. The guys head to San Pedro, CA, to investigate the Fort MacArthur Military Museum, the site of many claims of paranormal activity believed to be caused by UFOs. Built in 1914, this coastal defense battery was put to the test after Pearl Harbor when they fired almost 1,500 rounds of ammunition at what they believed was an air invasion.
- Unexplained Noises: Noise, Dragging sound, Loud bang
- Spirit Box Voices: "Jason", "Lisa", "pain", "quiero" = want in Spanish
- Disembodied Voice: Man's voice 2x
- Apparition: A light anomaly floats up and goes through the wall
- Apparition: The full spectrum camera captured a figure wearing a hat standing
- EVP captured by Joe & Vici Ruffulo with spirit saying "Ashley".
|Season 9 Episodes|
|Sharon Tate Ghost • Myrtles Plantation • George Washington Ghost • Bannack Ghost Town • Fear Factory • Heritage Junction • Battle of Los Angeles • Saint James Hotel • Fox Hollow Farm • Haunted Savannah • Whaley House • Overland Hotel & Saloon • Old Licking County Jail|