|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
Heritage Junction is the sixth episode of Season 9 of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick and Aaron travel back in time to the Heritage Junction, home to eight historic buildings to investigate the unsolved murder of Mrs. Margaret Rutledge. Husband and wife duo, Michael and Marti Perry make a debut visit as psychics who make contact with a deceased man as well as Nick's grandparents. Before the investigation the crew makes a short stop to the spot where actor Paul Walker died and pay their respects to the late actor.
Newhall Ranch House
- Unexplained Noises: Noises 5x, Footstseps 2x, Pipe dragging, Movement
- Disembodided Voices: Woman talking, Female cry
- Physical Contact: Nick and Zak begin to feel an intense energy engulf the second floor right around the same time a train passes by
- Spirit Box Voices: "tonight", "please", "Aaron", "it's him"
- EVP: "Betty stop"
- Physical Contact/ Harm: As Zak was going up the stairs he felt something push him back with force nonetheless before Zak, Nick and Aaron arrived, Billy went up the same stairs and he felt he was thrown off balance
Saugus Train Station
- Unexplained Noises: Noises
- Apparition: A ball of light appeared behind Aaron and disappear into his head