|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
Mizpah Hotel is the second episode of Season 5 of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick and Aaron head to Tonapah, NV, to revisit one of their first lockdowns and explore the morbid Mizpah Hotel. Their findings shock them, as they witness an inoperable elevator spontaneously open and close its doors.
- EVP: "Help" "I know who you are"
- Sandy Harmon - Caretaker
- Rocky Abbasi - Former employee
- Bill Tucker - Renovator/Woodworker
- Mike Johnson - Investigator
- Janie Johnson - Investigator
- Barrie Berry - Investigator
- According to Zak Bagans, the Mizpah was the only location that they never could investigate at all until now.
- An episode of Aaron's Vlog shows how they were able to do the "mine collapse" scene.
|Season 5 Episodes|
|Ashmore Estates • Mizpah Hotel • Old Town San Diego • Winchester Mystery House • Lizzie Borden House • Letchworth Village • Return to Virginia City • Rocky Point Manor • Rose Hall • Old Charleston Jail|