|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
Ohio Reformatory (sometimes titled "Ohio State Reformatory") is the fourth episode of Season 3 of Ghost Adventures. In its 96-year history, more than 150,000 criminals were confined to the towering cell blocks of the Ohio State Reformatory in Mansfield. Today, their evil spirits still prey on women, the elderly and the weak as they carry out their eternal sentences.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Lockdown[edit | edit source]
Evidence[edit | edit source]
Preliminary Investigation[edit | edit source]
- Equipment Malfunction: During the walk through with Mike, all the mics were drained, leaving the crew with no audio whatsoever.
- Other Phenomena: When all audio was out, GAC claimed that they received a lot of activity. However, it can't be validated that some evidence has been captured because there was no audio.
- Equipment Malfunction: When the crew gets locked in, Zak calls out to the spirits, and without warning, his audio battery mysteriously drains, even though he just put a new battery in it 5 minutes prior.
Investigation[edit | edit source]
- Visual Sighting: Nick claimed he saw or heard something moving in a cell.
- Apparition: An orb is captured on Nick's camera inside the cell (and they prove that it is not a bug), a floating, white mist appears to walk behind Zak from one cell to another and Nick claims he 'felt something' in a prisoner's cell (though Zak didn't receive any spikes on the EMF detector).
- Identifiable Noises: Footsteps, Cell door slamming, Breathing, Growling
- Visual Sighting: Zak claims that he saw a silhouette of head on the upper floor of the cells.
- Physical Contact: Nick feels his face and his body go numb in Cell 13.
- EVPs: "I'll chew you", Breath, "ya got more than me", "hang", "run Sarah" "sorry...Sarah...sorry", Growling
- Apparition: A free floating mist moves from one cell to another behind Zak near Cell 13, where an inmate burned himself to death.
- Other Phenomena: The video goggles starts to have some sort of interference in Lockhart's cell.
- Word Database (Goggles): "DRAG", "PASS", "FLY"
- Physical Contact: While down in the hole, Sarah claimed that it was hard to breath and Zak starts to get dizzy.
- Physical Contact/Identifiable Noises: Sarah said that she felt something breath on the back of her neck. At the same time, a breath is captured on the digital recorder.
- Physical Contact: Sarah claimed that an unseen force pulled on her hair.
- Physical Contact: Aaron said that he thought that Zak was behind him, when really he wasn't.
- Disembodied Speaking: Unexplained voice
References[edit | edit source]
|Season 3 Episodes|
|Pennhurst State School and Hospital • Poveglia Island • Ohio Reformatory • Remington Arms • Washoe Club/Chollar Mine • Linda Vista Hospital • Execution Rocks Lighthouse • Prospect Place • Clovis Wolfe Manor|