|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
Old Licking County Jail is the Season 9 finale of Ghost Adventures. The GAC travel to Ohio for their lockdown at the Old Licking County Jail where multiple murders of famous criminals, inmates suicides and the deaths of four sheriffs were the norm. The investigation takes a detour when a woman claims a malevolent spirit followed her home from the jailhouse, and is now tormenting her entire family.
- Spirit Box Voices: "hey Misty"
- Apparition: a ball of light shoots into Misty's head
Old Licking County Jail
- Unexplained Noises: Loud Slam, Noises 2x
- EVP: "kingdom...come"
- Equipment Malfunction: X camera battery in the Matron's Quarter was drained, as Nick places the new one, it dies again. Billy then place a third one in, which then suddenly dies again
- Disembodied Voice: deep Man Voice
- Apparition: The thermal imaging camera captured an unexplained heat signature that manifested
|Season 9 Episodes|
|Sharon Tate Ghost • Myrtles Plantation • George Washington Ghost • Bannack Ghost Town • Fear Factory • Heritage Junction • Battle of Los Angeles • Saint James Hotel • Fox Hollow Farm • Haunted Savannah • Whaley House • Overland Hotel & Saloon • Old Licking County Jail|