Old Montana State Prison is the second episode of Season 11 of Ghost Adventures. The Ghost Adventures Crew visits the Old Montana State Prison in Deer Lodge, a place haunted today by a deadly 1959 prison riot. The guys investigate the nature of this riot including a devil worshiping inmate and the infamous gallows. During the lockdown, the guys witness camera batteries inexplicably explode and fizzle acid.
- Physical Contact: While in one of the cell blocks, Zak, Aaron, and Billy simultaneously begin feeling extreme anxiety. It is also shown that Billy's heart rate significantly increases
- Apparition: At the same time they feel anxiety, an orb shoots out of Zak's hand which moves towards Billy and then comes back
- Apparition: An orb is captured on an X camera coming down directly from the noose in the gallows
- Unexplained Noises: Loud trap door noise, noises and ruffling, loud noise, footsteps
- Physical Contact: While in the gallows, Zak feels an intense wave of energy and when he leaves, he feel dizzy and disorientated
- Visual Sighting: Billy sees movement on the stage in the theater
- Ovilus Voices: "TOM", "WOODS", "SHOOT", "SELF", "WEAPON"
- Physical Contact: Aaron and Billy feel an ice cold energy
- Apparition: A figure is captured on the kinect cam going up and down the stairs in the gallows and moving its arm on command
- Equipment Malfunction: The X camera shooting inside of the theater goes out
- Equipment Malfunction: The X camera batteries begin exploding and fizzling acid
- Spirit Box Voices: "one"
- Physical Contact: Billy feels electricity across his forehead while he's using the PILFNER device
- Disembodied Voices: Male voice
- Apparition: Zak captures a figure using the digital still camera outside in the yard