|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
Overland Hotel & Saloon is the twelth episode of Season 9 of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick and Aaron head to the Overland Hotel & Saloon, located in one of the most violent Wild West towns in America. An anomaly possesses and disorients Nick, and a sudden force knocks Zaks off his feet.
- Unexplained Noises: Noises 2x
- Moving Object: When Nick opens the wardrobe he notices the hangers inside swinging wildly and after he walks away, he looks back and notices the hangers swinging more violently
- Physical Contact: Nick felt a very uncomfortable disturbing presence as if he was being watched
Million Dollar Court House
- Apparition: The X camera caught a ball of light move away from the stairs to the front door
- Unexplained Noises: Footsteps
Overland Hotel & Saloon
- Disembodied Voices: Male Voice
- EVP: "I'm back", " I need medicine"
- Possession: Nick investigates room 10 by himself and from thereon after he feels deeply affected by the notorious violent spirit and his energy begins to drain. Shortly after, he drops his camera and decide to walk away from Zak and Aaron. He then lays down on the ground
- Spirit Box Voice: "__ __ __ __ died"
- Apparition: An anomaly appeared behind Nick disappear into his neck
- Physical Contact: Everyone begins to feel a very strong energy on the upstairs floor
- Physical Contact: Zak hears footsteps and can feel a presence rush up on him
- Physical Harm: As Zak is by himself, he feels a sudden rush of energy and then feels a powerful force shoot through him which causes him to fall to the ground
- Unexplained Noises: Footsteps, Loud bang, Noises 3x
|Season 9 Episodes|
|Sharon Tate Ghost • Myrtles Plantation • George Washington Ghost • Bannack Ghost Town • Fear Factory • Heritage Junction • Battle of Los Angeles • Saint James Hotel • Fox Hollow Farm • Haunted Savannah • Whaley House • Overland Hotel & Saloon • Old Licking County Jail|