|Two teams. One night. One haunted location.|
One winner. For the ultimate in bragging rights.
|No. of Seasons||1|
|No. of Episodes||12|
|Original run||06/17/11 - 09/16/11|
Paranormal Challenge was an American paranormal competitive reality spinoff television series which premiered on Friday, June 17, 2011 on Travel Channel. The series was created and hosted by Ghost Adventures lead investigator Zak Bagans, who challenged ghost hunters from all over the country to go head-to-head in a weekly ghost hunting competition to gather paranormal evidence by spending a night in haunted locations throughout the United States.
- Teams conduct their investigations simultaneously at different ends of the location.
- They have 2 hours to complete part one of their investigation.
- Teams then switch locations and continue for 2 more hours in part two.
- Each team is assigned one camera operator and one sound technician to chronicle their investigations.
- Both investigation areas are equipped with several stationary cameras allowing Zak and the judges to watch the teams every move from a secret nerve center location.
|"Rolling Hills Asylum"||East Bethany, NY||Resident Undead Paranormal||06/17/11|
|"Eastern State Penitentiary"||Philadelphia, PA||Tri-State Paranormal||06/24/11|
|"Pennhurst"||Spring City, PA||Quest Paranormal Society||07/01/11|
|"Ohio State Reformatory"||Mansfield, OH||Steel Town Paranormal||07/08/11|
|"West Virginia Penitentiary"||Moundsville, WV||Northeastern Spirit Society||07/15/11|
|"Waverly Hills Sanatorium"||Louisville, KY||E.P.I.C. Investigators||07/22/11|
|"Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum"||Weston, WV||Appalachee Paranormal||07/29/11|
|"Old South Pittsburg Hospital"||South Pittsburg, TN||Tennessee Wraith Chasers||08/12/11|
|"La Purisima Mission"||Lompoc, CA||Paranormal Hot Squad||08/19/11|
|"Linda Vista Hospital"||Los Angeles, CA||Paranormal Exp||08/26/11|
|"USS Hornet"||Alameda, CA||Soul Seekers||09/09/11|
|"Jerome Grand Hotel"||Jerome, AZ||Living Proof of the Paranormal||09/16/11|