Passport to Hell is a special recap episode of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick and Aaron travel internationally to explore some of the world's most sinister haunts. From Jamaica to Italy, England to Canada, they've investigated the paranormal across the globe. Above ground, underground, in forts and on islands, restless spirits greet them in the most terrifying ways. The guys came in contact with foreign souls who were, for better or worse, aching to be heard. They visit a notorious Jamaican plantation, a haunted island that has been declared off-limits by the Italian government and underground caves where an English secret society was rumored to participate in pagan worship.
- Edinburgh Vaults ("Edinburgh Vaults")
- Rose Hall ("Rose Hall")
- Fort Horsted ("Fort Horsted")
- Ancient Ram Inn ("Ancient Ram Inn")
- Poveglia Island ("Poveglia Island")
- Hellfire Caves ("Hellfire Caves")
- Fort Erie ("Old Fort Erie")