|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
Remington Arms (sometimes titled "Remington Arms Factory") is the fourth episode of Season 3 of Ghost Adventures. The abandoned Remington Arms factory in Bridgeport, CT, has a dark history. Once the largest supplier of munitions in the world, mysterious explosions, electrocutions and melted bodies have earned it a deadly reputation.
- Equipment Malfunction: Aaron's camera light went off due new sore battery
- Physical Contact: During the day Zak and Nick feel something goes their bodies.
- Identifiable noises: unexplained voice, unexplained loud bang, footsteps.
- Residual noises: Banging, screaming, crying, talking, yelling, gunshot, scream in pain, growling, and footsteps.
- EVPs: "me", "not so hard", "yes" "I like it", "there's something", "energy", "help"
- Apparition: Bright flash of light in hallway the same time and a yell is heard.
- Apparition: Partial manifestation of a leg and a foot by the camera just as footsteps are heard.
- Physical Contact: Aaron feels a malevolent energy goes through him, after Zak and Nick feel energy go through them.
- Equipment Malfunction/Physical Contact/EVP: Cameras drained, Zak and Nick feel something go through them and have goosebumps, Aaron feels a malevolent spirit goes through him and the EVP "There's something" is said right afterwards.
|Season 3 Episodes|
|Pennhurst State School and Hospital • Poveglia Island • Ohio Reformatory • Remington Arms • Washoe Club/Chollar Mine • Linda Vista Hospital • Execution Rocks Lighthouse • Prospect Place • Clovis Wolfe Manor|