|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
Return to Virginia City is the seventh episode of Season 5 of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick & Aaron reexamine former mining town Virginia City, the site of their 2004 documentary that started their Ghost Adventures. The guys explore a former hospital, where a former patient burned himself and a nurse to death.
- Silver Queen Hotel:
- Apparition: Back in their original documentary, Nick captures a mist that appeared in front of the door.
- Residual Noises: When the apparition formed, three distinct knocking sounds can be heard.
- Yellow Jacket Miner's Cabin:
- EVP: Back in their original documentary, the GAC captured an intelligent voice believed to say, "is it the DEVIL?".
- Virginia City Cemetery:
- St. Mary's Art Center:
- St. Mary's Art Center
- Yellow Jacket Mine
- Yellow Jacket Miner's Cabin
- Silver Queen Hotel
- Old Washoe Club (not investigated)
|Season 5 Episodes|
|Ashmore Estates • Mizpah Hotel • Old Town San Diego • Winchester Mystery House • Lizzie Borden House • Letchworth Village • Return to Virginia City • Rocky Point Manor • Rose Hall • Old Charleston Jail|