|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
Riviera Hotel is the Season 6 finale of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick & Aaron explore the Riviera Hotel in Las Vegas, NV, with special guests Mötley Crüe singer Vince Neil and poker champion Jamie Gold, to evoke the spirit of Frank Sinatra in his old penthouse suite.
- EMF Fluctuation: While Bruce is playing, the Rem-pod alarmed.
- Spirit Box Voices: "Riviera", "did it", unexplained dark voice sounds like "Beelzebub", "I'm dead"
- EVPs: "raindrop"
- Residual Noises: Knocking
- Apparition: A white mist ball flies towards Zak.
- Physical Harm: A friend of Vince complained that her back burned and there are red marks on her back.
- Apparition: Another white ball was seen and then disappeared.
- Physical Harm: Vince is feeling ice-cold pain.
- Spirit Box: when Zak asks " Do you know who is sitting on the bed" sounds like "your Motley Crue."
|Season 6 Episodes|
|Shanghai Tunnels • Peabody-Whitehead Mansion • Copper Queen Hotel & Oliver House • National Hotel • Return to Linda Vista Hospital • The Galka Family • Riviera Hotel|