|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
Rose Hall is the ninth episode of Season 5 of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick & Aaron embark on a 2-part lockdown on the island of Jamaica, which includes an exploration of the Rose Hall's infamous White Witch and the never before investigated home of Johnny Cash.
- EMF Fluctuation: The EMF Detector starts to spike on the stairs.
- EMF Fluctuation: The EMF Detector starts spiking many times near Johnny Cash's crocodile trophy and shoes.
- Residual Noises: Noises
- Physical Contact: Zak and the crew feel very peaceful when leaving the house.
- EVPs: "I do"
- EMF Fluctuation: The REM Pods on the floor near Wilson start to alarm multiple times.
- Possession: Wilson's demeanor changes from calm to a "very sexual relaxation state".
- EVPs: "yeah", "oh my goodness!", Female voice
- Visual Sighting: Aaron claims that he saw a shadow figure move across the hall.
- Physical Contact: Aaron starts to feel tired and about to pass out.
- Physical Contact: At the tomb, Aaron starts to feel a different energy change
- Residual Noises: Footsteps, Branch breaking
|Season 5 Episodes|
|Ashmore Estates • Mizpah Hotel • Old Town San Diego • Winchester Mystery House • Lizzie Borden House • Letchworth Village • Return to Virginia City • Rocky Point Manor • Rose Hall • Old Charleston Jail|