|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
Shanghai Tunnels is the Season 6 premiere of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick & Aaron delve deep into the dingy Shanghai Tunnels to unearth the spirits that still haunt Hobo's Restaurant in Portland, OR, and collect some compelling visual evidence.
- EVP/Static box: "where are you?", "he's mine", "he fell", "alone", "can't believe you", "what do I do?", "let's get naked", "I was wasted", "I was beaten", "it was someone"
- Apparition: Aaron and Zak see an apparition of a lady
- Noises: unexplained door rattling, unexplained footsteps, unexplained door creaking (2x)
- Physical Contact: Zak , Nick and, Aaron get an eerie feeling
- Apparition: A white mist appears in the Shadow Camera
- Apparition: A white mist/anomaly moves to the door
- Apparition: An apparition/solid purple form is seen disappearing through a door on the thermal imaging camera
- The episode marks the first time the crew did a full investigation from dawn until dusk.
|Season 6 Episodes|
|Shanghai Tunnels • Peabody-Whitehead Mansion • Copper Queen Hotel & Oliver House • National Hotel • Return to Linda Vista Hospital • The Galka Family • Riviera Hotel|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.