|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
The Galka Family is the sixth episode of Season 6 of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick & Aaron help paranormal inventor Gary Galka and his family find closure after the tragic loss of Melissa, Gary's daughter, by celebrating her birthday. The team records audio evidence derived from Melissa's spirit.
- EVPs: "hello", "yeah...he's my friend", faint whistling or singing, "they're gone", "check the ______"
- Spirit Box Voices: "okay", "what up", "who's that?", "8", "12", "10", "friends", "yeah", "hi dad", "miss you all"
- Other Phenomena: It is possibly that a portal has been opened for spirits to enter and exit from, because the spirit box goes from saying 8, to 12, to 10 when Zak was asking if there were any other spirits with Melissa. If it is a portal that is opening, it's for the good spirits.
- Scents and Odors: During the spirit box session in Melissa's room, Nick begins to smell a scent of perfume.
- The actual location of the Galka family home was not revealed until "Obsessions and Possessions".
|Season 6 Episodes|
|Shanghai Tunnels • Peabody-Whitehead Mansion • Copper Queen Hotel & Oliver House • National Hotel • Return to Linda Vista Hospital • The Galka Family • Riviera Hotel|