Wyoming Frontier Prison is the twelfth episode of Season 7 of Ghost Adventures. Zak, Nick, and Aaron rent an RV and drive through the night to reach the remote town of Rawlins, WWY,o investigate one of their darkest haunts to date: The Wyoming Frontier Prison. From 1901-1981, Wyoming's first state penitentiary served as a virtual death house for as many as 200 inmates. While some of these deaths were the result of state-sanctioned executions, others died from harsh living conditions and the infamously brutal violence that took place behind its cold walls.
- EVP: "help me", "yup"
- Residual Noises: Thudding
- Apparition: Billy saw an apparition at Block A
- Physical Contact: the camera in the Shower Room was knocked over
- Apparition: an unexplained light source appeared in the cafeteria
- Apparition: a ball of light appeared and then disappeared near Aaron's head. Right after that, a ball of light appeared at the end of the hall and then disappeared.
- Physical Harm and Apparition: when Nick was going to the last cell room, he felt something hit his head. Afterwards, a ball of light appeared at the end of the hall then disappeared. Then, another ball of light appeared near Nick's shoulder and then disappeared.
|Season 7 Episodes|
|Central Unit Prison • Excalibur Nightclub • Point Sur Lighthouse • Palmer House Hotel • Black Moon Manor • Sedamsville Rectory • Cripple Creek • Brookdale Lodge • Tor House • Union Station • Crazy Town • Wyoming Frontier Prison • Sailors' Snug Harbor • New Orleans • Market Street Cinema • Goldfield Hotel: Redemption • Glen Tavern Inn • King's Tavern|